TOK Essay Links (this site)
- Starting and Planning the TOK Essay
- The First Steps: Identifying Knowledge Issues
- TOK Essay Marking Critieria – Introduction
- TOK Essay: Common Problems
- TOK Essay Checklist
- TOK Essay FAQ
- May 2010 Prescribed Titles – Inspiration questions
TOK Presentation Links (this site)
The following downloads may prove to be useful (or not). They are not IB approved, use at your own risk, and they do not guarantee a high mark.
- Essay form – possibility 1: This form should help you get started organizing the TOK Essay. This planning document places a strong emphasis on the different areas of knowledge and ways of knowing. This may not be relevant for all prescribed titles (some of the prescribed titles have a strong emphasis on one one area.)
- Essay form – possibility 2: A second possibility and a variation of the above form. It is more general than the form above.
- Presentation Checklist: If you have problems interpreting the marking criteria, then this checklist may help you. The sum of the points does not correspond to the points of the official assessment criteria, however.