- Listen to the MP3 files online (of course).
- Download the audio files to be stored on your MP3 Player or computer and listen to them (either over the link, or using special podcatching software).
- Use the information in the MP3 files for your TOK essay and TOK presentation, if you consider it relevant. Copyright does not protect the information itself, copyright protects the way that the information is communicated. This means that you may not use the same wording that I used for your own TOK essay and presentation.
You may not:
- Include the MP3 files on your own homepage or use other ways of distribution.
- Modify the MP3 files in any way.
- Use the files or the information and images of this site in any other unacceptable, unethical or illegal way.
- It is a non-commercial site, serving educational purposes only. I have created this site as an e-learning site for my own students.
- This website and its content is not affiliated with or endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO).
- I am personally also not affiliated with the IBO.
- This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the school that I teach in.
- The content can naturally not guarantee you a high TOK mark, the content is also not based on the official IB TOK syllabus. The use of the content is on your own risk. Different teachers teach TOK differently and place a different emphasis and focus on the different topics. This site presents my personal approach and is therefore not official.
- I can not guarantee that the information presented on this website is factually correct. Use at your own risk. I can not be made responsible/liable for damages resulting from the use of the information presented on this site.
- DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.toktalk.net and other sites on the Internet.
I am owner of the website, responsible for the content and copyright holder of text, images and audio material of this website. I will not respond to questions asking for help for the TOK essay and/or presentation.