General Philosophical and TOK Reading:
- www.theoryofknowledge.info: This website gives an introduction into the Theory of Knowledge in general and explains the essential concepts. It’s a good source for “TOK theory”, and explains philosophical terminology in an understandable manner.
- The Problems of Philosophy: This is an online version of Bertrand Russell’s well known book. It is very readable and I highly recommend it. It is a good introductory book into the topic.
- Theory of Knowledge written for The Encyclopaedia Britannica by Bertrand Russell (1926).
IB-TOK Related Reading
- ibtokspot.blogspot.com: Among many other things, the site contains advice on current TOK Essay topics.
Ways of Knowing: Logics
- Logical Fallacies: Logical fallacies are errors in reasoning. There is a long list of logical fallacies, this site addresses and explains many of them.
Areas of Knowledge: Ethics
- Everyday Ethics Podcast from the BBC: You can listen to the program online or subscribe to it using a podcatching software. There is a new program every week.